Any organisation or individual/s wanting to improve the quality of service they give to their customers.
What results should you expect?
At the end of the programme individuals will be able to:
- Define their internal customer network
- Understand the importance of giving excellent customer service
- Identify and apply quality customer service skills in the workplace
- Communicate effectively with external customers
- Negotiate successfully with their service providers
Areas that could be covered
The programme will target some or all of the following areas:
- Who are our customers?
- Internal vs external customers
- What is excellent customer service?
- What skills are needed?
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Dealing with ‘difficult’ people
- Dealing with complaints
This programme can be delivered to groups or on a one-to-one basis using real examples from the workplace.
Phase 1 – discussion with MD and others involved to identify which aspects of Customer Service need development
Phase 2 – develop programme using appropriate modules listed above tailored to meet needs of organisation and/or individual/s
Phase 3 – deliver programme over agreed time frame
The cost for Phase 1 of the programme is £750 plus VAT.
Cost for subsequent phases of the programme will vary depending on the outcome of Phase 1 but each phase will be costed and the expected results quantified before moving forward.
For more information contact:
Tel: 01306 711044