Managing Directors and/or Owners of companies who want to improve the performance of their staff.
What results should you expect?
At the end of this programme individuals will be able to:
- Identify performance requirements
- Set effective objectives
- Measure performance against objectives
- Manage under-performance and high achievers
- Develop an effective performance management process
Areas that could be covered
The programme will target some or all of the following areas:
- Objective/task setting and delegation
- Communication skills
- Giving effective feedback
- Appraisal process and paperwork
- Roles and responsibilities in performance management
- Personal development planning
- Succession planning
This programme can be delivered to teams or on a one-to-one basis using real examples from the workplace.
Phase 1 – discussion with MD and others involved to identify which aspects of Performance Management needs development
Phase 2 – develop programme using appropriate modules listed above tailored to meet needs of organisation and/or individual/s
Phase 3 – deliver programme over agreed timeframe
The cost for Phase 1 of the programme is £750 plus VAT.
Cost for subsequent phases of the programme will vary depending on the outcome of Phase 1 but each phase will be costed and the expected results quantified before moving forward.
For more information contact:
Tel: 01306 711044