Managing Directors and/or Owners ofcompanies and their Directors who want to develop their Project Management skills in planning and managing projects resulting in successful solutions.
What results should you expect?
At the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Describe the key stages in an effective Project Management process
- Set realistic objectives and deadlines
- Identify and use appropriate planning tools
- Use resources effectively to achieve project goals
- Measure the project benefits
NB This is NOT a technical programme
Areas that could be covered
The programme will target some or all of the following areas:
- Project management framework
- Planning tools – Gantt charts, Critical Path Analysis
- Cost/Benefit analysis
- Risk assessment
- Project management vs. line management
- Team roles and development
- Effective communication
- Benefits assessment
This programme can be delivered to teams or on a one-to-one basis using real examples from the workplace.
Phase 1 – discussion with MD and others involved to identify which aspects of Project Management need development
Phase 2 – develop programme using appropriate modules listed above tailored to meet needs of organisation and/or individual/s
Phase 3 – deliver programme over agreed timeframe
The cost for Phase 1 of the programme is £750 plus VAT.
Cost for subsequent phases of the programme will vary depending on the outcome of Phase 1 but each phase will be costed and the expected results quantified before moving forward.
For more information contact:
Deb Herbert or Geofrey Steward
Tel: 01306 711044 Tel: 01293 822521