Who is this for?
Any SME that wants to do business with the public sector but needs help to put together the information required to complete a PQQ (Pre-Qualification Questionnaire) or a potentially winning tender.
What results should you expect?
The aim of this programme is to
- Enable you to find public sector tenders appropriate to your business
- Enable you to pull together all the information needed to complete acceptable PQQ’s
- Provide you with do’s and don’ts for completing a potentially winning tender
Areas that could be covered
The programme will target some or all of the following areas:
- Assessment of the size and type of tender to look for
- Where to find the tenders
- Building relationships with potential clients in the public sector
- Selling yourself effectively in the PQQ
- Addressing issues related to financial accounts
- Making sure that all the necessary boxes are ticked, such as insurance, health and safety and the environment
- Choosing appropriate references
- Understanding what a tender is looking for
- Understanding how to respond to a tender
- Avoiding mistakes that will disqualify you
The programme is carried out on a one-to-one basis, initially on the client’s premises and then largely remotely.
Using standard PQQ’s, a database of standard answers is pulled together and, once all boxes can be ticked and questions answered satisfactorily, then you will be assisted with actual tenders. The objective will be to enable you to respond effectively to tenders yourself or, if you prefer, to establish a relationship where the content is prepared for you to agree and submit
The initial meeting is free.
Costs for subsequent phases of the programme vary depending on the client’s requirements, but each phase will be costed and the expected results quantified before moving forward.
For more information contact:
Tel: 07747 622930